Question Card reader that supports SD card lock mode ?

Mar 17, 2024
did anyone ever using this card reader?
the model is ugreen 50540
is that card reader support lock mode on the SDcard?

i have a problem to find card reader that really support lock mode on SDcard
i already bought 3 Card Reader from domestic brand to international brand like this ugreen model 50706 which looks like a USB stick:

but all of them cannot support locked mode from SDcard, i mean when i set my SDcard into lock mode, my pc can still delete and write files on this SDcard using those card reader, my SDcard didn't broke, is still run fine because i try to do it the same lock mode and i put directly into my laptop that already have SDcard slot, it runs well and I can't delete aor write files to it, that's how it should be.

i ask this because i don't want to waste some money again to buy this device but do not run well, i mean i always have hundreds of photo order every day and need to ASAP move the file into my PC or my phone so i can share it into my cust, and i already ask my friend that using ugreen card reader(30333) but with different model, he using model with some sort of cable not like mine that using USB stick model for easy to use and easy to carry and he said his card reader is support with lock mode SDcard he can't delete or write files using that card reader, that's the feature i want to protect my files when i plug into my pc but i don't want that model because is a little big to carry on an not really comfort like usb stick model to plug into my phone

Mar 17, 2024
What procedure, process, screens are being used to set the SDcard into lock mode?

Did you load any drivers or supporting applications?

What format is being used?

From the link:

"the memory card file format should be FAT32/EXFAT, NTFS is not supported."
My SDcard is fine and running well
Because i try to use it in lock mode and plug in directly into my laptop that have SDcard slot and the SD card becomes read-only mode like it should be.