Distinguished
Jul 12, 2013
My system info is
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
System Model 110-023w
System SKU H5P41AAR#ABA

I am unable to load certain sites such as Microsoft sites and Costco business check ordering site! The Microsoft sites do not load at all and just shows a blank white screen.
But the costcochecks.com does load without text, only the boxes show. See attachment. This happens in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge on this computer
However, I have another computer that loads these sites without problem.
I have already restarted. cleared cache and have run System Mechanic and optimized the system.
This pc was reset a week ago, and I'm not sure if it ever worked on these sites before.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm attaching a jpg of how the page displays on this computer.

Solution
and you took all the windows security update?
on chrome. do f12. then network. go to the site that, see if you getting any status that not 200

tnks2hp

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2013
Try running malewarebytes on the PC and see if it finds anything to remove - https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/
I reset the computer because I ran antimalware and it found several items, whatever it found, and removed made the PC unstable. So I reset it. It also had issues such as being unable to save to My Documents after scanning an item. Checked the settings and it was not on read only and I could save to the folder from other locations. It seems like the local security settings were not set correctly. I flushed dns, and gpupdate without any resolution. So I reset it! Seemed like the fastest resolution!

tnks2hp

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2013
was there a reason you reset it a a week ago?

datetime correct?
I reset the computer because I ran antimalware and it found several items, whatever it found, and removed made the PC unstable. So I reset it. It also had issues such as being unable to save to My Documents after scanning an item. Checked the settings and it was not on read only and I could save to the folder from other locations. It seems like the local security settings were not set correctly. I flushed dns, and gpupdate without any resolution. So I reset it! Seemed like the fastest resolution! Date and time are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.