Chinese Hospital Offers Handsfree Sperm Extraction Device

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spookyman

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2011
[citation][nom]marcolorenzo[/nom]I`m pretty sure somewhere in the Bible, there was something that discouraged this...[/citation]

And you are supposed to stone your daughter or spouse if they look at someone in a naughty way.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]marcolorenzo[/nom]I`m pretty sure somewhere in the Bible, there was something that discouraged this...[/citation]
I don't think so, i'm pretty sure I would have remembered the 11th Commandment, "thou shalt not spanketh thine monkey"

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
"Yeah, like I'm going to stick my dick, which shoots a liquid, into something that plugs into the wall."
[Dramatic Pause]
"So I'm on the floor fukcing this thing, the lights flicker, and I about have a heart attack."

-Robert Schimmel

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
*As you approach the machine and step on the pressure pad, the machine turns on and asks:

"Sucky sucky!?"

*You look at the options on the display, you mark the only option which stated "YES!"

badtaylorx

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011
[citation][nom]therabiddeer[/nom]Yea, I am totally going to stick my penis into something that thousands if not tens of thousands of other chinese guys have stuck their penises (penii?) into.I know there is some kind of prostitute joke in here somewhere...[/citation]

Kim Kardashian???

G

perspective: computing usd to be done in large, centrlaized locations only made possible by group cooperation and perserverance. teams of people with highly divergent and specialized skills were needed to maintain and operate these facilities.

Sanitation currently is still operating under that model. get it?

G

Where are the benchmarks? How far can you overclock this? Anti-virus software a must?

[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]I don't think so, i'm pretty sure I would have remembered the 11th Commandment, "thou shalt not spanketh thine monkey"[/citation]

Search for "Spilling thy seed" instead.

G

This is very degrading.Why these guys think that men will stick their penis to any open hole?.
This is kinda dangerous.I thought nobody knew we were masturbating!.

Tuishimi

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
[citation][nom]dscudella[/nom]How does this compare to AMD Trinity for gaming? LOL sorry, had to.[/citation]

It beats it, hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.