[SOLVED] CHKDSK Mentions "Volume Bitmap is incorrect"

Apr 15, 2020
Hi! and Yeah CHKDSK mentions "Volume Bitmap is incorrect" in safe mode but when i start it in Normal Mode it'll just say "Windows Found no Problems. Further actions is or are not required." what is causing that? Well, CHKDSK Says this in safe mode: "CHKDSK might report errors even no corruption is detected."

Solution
I'd ask you to move any and/or all data from the HDD(from all partitions) and then proceed to reinstall the OS, after you've deleted and recreated the partitions during OS installation. Usually an issue you're facing grows to a major problem where you can loose everything on the disk(physically).

Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Also, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop/motherboard. Then create your installer for the OS using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Lutfij

Titan
I'd ask you to move any and/or all data from the HDD(from all partitions) and then proceed to reinstall the OS, after you've deleted and recreated the partitions during OS installation. Usually an issue you're facing grows to a major problem where you can loose everything on the disk(physically).

Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Also, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop/motherboard. Then create your installer for the OS using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS