Question Choosing a headset between Logitech G Pro X Wireless and Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless

M0hitto

Honorable
May 16, 2017
Hey,
I'm looking for a wireless headset and I found 2 that I like: Logitech G Pro X Wireless & Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless (non SE). Price is about the same. The main thing I care about is comfort (I used to have Steelseries Siberia V2 and they were too tight on my head) and sound quality. Mic quality is not that important. Mainly I play competitive games (R6, CSGO, etc).
If you have better suggestions than these two, feel free to recommend.
Thank you

Lutfij

Titan
What sort of a price/budget are you looking at? $100? Looking the two headsets up on Amazon, they aren't the same price wise. Ae you located in U.S.A? Design wise the headsets are the same. You could look into Razer's Blackshark V2 Pro's thought he Logitech's band design would be a more comfortable option.

M0hitto

Honorable
May 16, 2017
What sort of a price/budget are you looking at? $100? Looking the two headsets up on Amazon, they aren't the same price wise. Ae you located in U.S.A? Design wise the headsets are the same. You could look into Razer's Blackshark V2 Pro's thought he Logitech's band design would be a more comfortable option.
I'm from Europe, price is about 170€ for both of them. Razer Blackshark V2 Pro is close to 200€. I might try Virtuoso first and if it's not comfortable, I'll return it.
Thanks for the help!