hi, i need an NVMe and not a fancy one.

1- TwinMOS AlfaPRo 512Gb
2-teamgroup Mp33 512Gb
3- crucial p2 500Gb
4-lexar nm620 500
5- team group MP33 pro 500 512
6-geil zenith p3L 512
7-klevv c710 500

i am chosing between these and i am not sure which one is better.
right now , 1st one in the list is in my cart because its cheaper than others. but others are also available.
any help is appreciated
thanks

Last edited:

.valkyrie.

Honorable
Nov 29, 2018
Can you buy all of them from the same place for about the same price?
same place yea, but price is going higher from top to bottom. but not that high. around 1-3$.
number one is cheapest and 7 is the most expensive in the market i am buying from.

i guess i wont upgrade my Pc that much, and i jumped from LGA 775 to 1700 so its around 13-15 years or so.
durability matter most. and i am not heavy user... my old 160gb H.D.D is less than 6000h and its still going . though i changed it to a 4TB +1Tb Toshiba (and they are on 1000-2000h) last year. i used half of its lifespan for gaming and other half for Microsoft office and leave it on downloading

Last edited:
Several of them are largely unknown in the US and I'd guess unknown by most readers here.

Can you find reviews of all of them? Are warranty and return privileges the same for all of them?

The best known to me is the Crucial, but it isn't what I'd buy personally. It may work fine for your purposes, but the fact is you could be happy or unhappy with any of those choices by sheer luck.

It's kind of a crap shoot unless you can get hold of some reviews and even reviews won't tell you about longer term issues.

Reactions: .valkyrie.

.valkyrie.

Honorable
Nov 29, 2018
Several of them are largely unknown in the US and I'd guess unknown by most readers here.

Can you find reviews of all of them? Are warranty and return privileges the same for all of them?

The best known to me is the Crucial, but it isn't what I'd buy personally. It may work fine for your purposes, but the fact is you could be happy or unhappy with any of those choices by sheer luck.

It's kind of a crap shoot unless you can get hold of some reviews and even reviews won't tell you about longer term issues.
1st one have 3 years warranty. 2nd have five.... others are between 18 month to 3 years.

really? even team group? ok let me send some more expensive models