Legend207

Reputable
Jun 1, 2016
I am planning on cleaning my pc. I got an air blower which i want to use but am concerned about its use. The air is so fast that i fear it can damage something or that it might pop out some components like capacitor. Is it safe to use at its minimum speed(6000 rpm).
How should i go about doing so?
like the distance i should keep..
Also should i turn the psu switch off after taking my pc out and do any anything to avoid esd other than touching the case sometime ?

Solution
I am planning on cleaning my pc. I got an air blower which i want to use but am concerned about its use. The air is so fast that i fear it can damage something or that it might pop out some components like capacitor. Is it safe to use at its minimum speed(6000 rpm).
Also should i turn the psu switch off after taking my pc out and do any anything to avoid esd other than touching the case sometime ?
If you keep good distance and don't touch anything with blower you should be alright. Couple of precautions, Disconnect all power from it and VERY IMPORTANT, immobilize any fans from turning or they may over speed quite a lot, ruin bearings, loose fins and even produce...
If you keep good distance and don't touch anything with blower you should be alright. Couple of precautions, Disconnect all power from it and VERY IMPORTANT, immobilize any fans from turning or they may over speed quite a lot, ruin bearings, loose fins and even produce enough electricity to burn something up. They are most fragile component.

Reactions: Legend207
Solution

Legend207

Reputable
Jun 1, 2016
If you keep good distance and don't touch anything with blower you should be alright. Couple of precautions, Disconnect all power from it and VERY IMPORTANT, immobilize any fans from turning or they may over speed quite a lot, ruin bearings, loose fins and even produce enough electricity to burn something up. They are most fragile component.
thx :)