Clear google history

Is there a way to edit (or just clear) the list of search histories in
google? My autocomplete list is cluttered with all the useless things I have
searched for, but I would like to keep the autocomplete entries for some of
my more useful searches??

norm

One way is to just move your mouse pointer over the name you want to clear
and hit the delete key, while maybe not the most efficient way it does work.

"Gareth Tuckwell" <ContactGT@NoSpam_hotmail.com> wrote in message
Is there a way to edit (or just clear) the list of search histories in
google? My autocomplete list is cluttered with all the useless things I have
searched for, but I would like to keep the autocomplete entries for some of
my more useful searches??

Downclick on the GOOGLE at left of search bar " clear history"

"Norm" <spammer@spam.com> wrote in message
> One way is to just move your mouse pointer over the name you want to clear
> and hit the delete key, while maybe not the most efficient way it does
> work.
>
> "Gareth Tuckwell" <ContactGT@NoSpam_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to edit (or just clear) the list of search histories in
> google? My autocomplete list is cluttered with all the useless things I
> have
> searched for, but I would like to keep the autocomplete entries for some
> of
> my more useful searches??

Perfect, thanks

"Norm" <spammer@spam.com> wrote in message
> One way is to just move your mouse pointer over the name you want to clear
> and hit the delete key, while maybe not the most efficient way it does
work.

> "Gareth Tuckwell" <ContactGT@NoSpam_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to edit (or just clear) the list of search histories in
> google? My autocomplete list is cluttered with all the useless things I
have
> searched for, but I would like to keep the autocomplete entries for some
of
> my more useful searches??

andywork78

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
This Forum are not close still which mean is you didn't found the answer yet.

Here... this info will help you to clear out the history tracking by google.

option 1. yeah every body knows. option -> delete personal files

option 2. ctrl + shift + n - this will bring up private mode for chrome.

option 3. login to your google account and type this address - google.com/history then click disable and click remove all history tracking.

good luck~

gaurav_33

Commendable
Oct 25, 2016