Hi all,

Could somebody tell me please what's the code for putting things at angles
like furniture? I saw it somewhere but can't find it.
Thanks in advance...

morgan

This is from the .txt file in University:
boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true/false

However, I haven't been able to get this to work for me.

Morgan

"Crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Could somebody tell me please what's the code for putting things at angles
> like furniture? I saw it somewhere but can't find it.
> Thanks in advance...

boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true/false

To turn the object click on the comma and the period.

"Twylight" <twylight@home.com> wrote in message
> boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true/false
>
> To turn the object click on the comma and the period.

Click on the comma and the period? Is this for real? Doesn't make any
sense to me.

Betty

Only works if you have university installed.

Tyrone Bester via GamesKB.com wrote:

> hi,I wanted to know if you could tell me the sims2 university serial number?

Here:

BYUROWND4MG4M3.

-georg

> Tyrone Bester via GamesKB.com wrote:
>
>> hi,I wanted to know if you could tell me the sims2 university serial
>> number?
>>

> Here:
>
> BYUROWND4MG4M3.
>
> -georg

ha ha, Like that one.

Tracym

tracymidd wrote:

> "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>Tyrone Bester via GamesKB.com wrote:
>>

>>>hi,I wanted to know if you could tell me the sims2 university serial
>>>number?
>>>

>>Here:
>>
>>BYUROWND4MG4M3.
>>
>>-georg
>

> ha ha, Like that one.
>
> Tracym

:) Thanks.

I knew those years on Evercrack would be useful for *something*.

-georg

"tracymidd" <tracymidd@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Tyrone Bester via GamesKB.com wrote:
>>
>>> hi,I wanted to know if you could tell me the sims2 university serial
>>> number?
>>>

>> Here:
>>
>> BYUROWND4MG4M3.
>>
>> -georg
>
> ha ha, Like that one.
>
> Tracym
Hoy! How come nobody said Georg was 'bashing'???
Unfair!

Granny - mutter, mutter, mutter.

Granny Crabapple wrote:

> "tracymidd" <tracymidd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>"georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

>>>Here:
>>>
>>>BYUROWND4MG4M3.
>>>
>>>-georg
>>
>>ha ha, Like that one.
>>
>>Tracym
>
> Hoy! How come nobody said Georg was 'bashing'???
> Unfair!
>
> Granny - mutter, mutter, mutter.

Probably cause they ain't l33t enough to r34d it.

-georg