May 23, 2019
Hey,

So i have a h81-d3 motherboard and im wondering if the case that i am willing to get (DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 ADD-RGB) will allow the rgb to work or do i need like some sort of a rgb hub?

Lutfij

Titan
Your board doesn't have any Addressable RGB support and it's highly unclear if the case you've linked (using their manual and their specs as well videos on the www) whether the case comes with an ARGB controller of sorts which can be used to simply connect to the PSU.

Take my advice and don't drop money on a case that has RGB to pair with a board that doesn't have RGB support(or an add-on controller, for that matter).

May 23, 2019
Im not dropping a huge amount of money on a case, i just like the design of it and for me its around 45eu which is quite cheap imo, im just thinking the fans as add-ons, so there would be no way for the pre-built fans to light up?

May 23, 2019
Sorry for the late response, but ive seen a video where a guy uses the same case and he said it in the video that his motherboard didnt have an rgb header but somehow he still could light them up or am i just missing something here?

Last edited: