Question Computer Bluescreens When Taking Out Blue Snowball USB Microphone

pizzacatnip

Prominent
Aug 24, 2018
I've posted a few threads about this, however nobody has replied or given an answer on how to fix this problem. Essentially whenever I unplug my Blue Snowball microphone my computer bluescreens with the error code: CMUSBDAC.sys here is the minidump file: https://mega.nz/#!ytdRHYDC!s353McgqqRBn5dwFghxuTA1nEmXZdPp6CacLydr_4bA

My system specs are: Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3.1, CPU - AMD FX 8350, GPU - Geforce GTX 1050 Ti, PSU - EVGA 850W BQ 80+ Bronze, SSD - Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB, and my case is the Bitfenix Nova BFX-NOV-100-KKWSK-RP.

pizzacatnip

Prominent
Aug 24, 2018
Hi pizzacatnip,

Do you have more minidump files you could upload?
Unfortunately no. I actually just had a bluscreen today, but no minidump file was created. have the option for a minidump to be created whenever a bluescreen occurs, yet there is no new minidump in the directory.

axe0axe0

Respectable
Jun 5, 2017
Was the bugcheck error message the same as the one from the dump you uploaded, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M?

In another thread you mentioned a solution for your blue snowball microphone, what was this solution?

pizzacatnip

Prominent
Aug 24, 2018
The error message was the same: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M. The solution for the microphone din't work. In fact, I tried that fix months before making the thread about the bluescreens. The solution was a software that was supposed to fix/update something. Either way it didn't work.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS