Question Computer is prompting for disk check on every startup/reboot

Oct 1, 2023
Per the title, every time I power on my system the computer prompts me with the message "to skip disk checking press any key within 8 seconds". If I don't skip, it scans drives, etc. I have 2 SSDs installed in my computer and have ran CHKDSK on both of them and it returned no errors. I have also not run into any issues with the SSDs themselves from what I can tell. I have also ran SFC + DISM scans multiple times without any changes. Is it okay to disable this disk check or is there something I am missing?

I have had BSODs with error/stop codes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and most recently DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I believe these errors are more tied to my RAM and an entirety separate issue I have been dealing with (unless I am mistaken).

I appreciate any input and recommendations!

Lutfij

Titan
What OS are you working with? If I were you, I'd cover my bases by;
a| backing up all mission critical content
b| recreate the bootable USB isntaller for your OS(if WIndows 10 or 11)
c| Reinstall the OS while only having the SSD you wish to install the OS on
d| Install the OS in offline mode
e| Manually install all relevant drivers(with the latest versions) in an elevated command
f| Connect to internet and run OS update.

Motherboard's make and model? BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? SSD's make and model?

Oct 1, 2023
What OS are you working with? If I were you, I'd cover my bases by;
a| backing up all mission critical content
b| recreate the bootable USB isntaller for your OS(if WIndows 10 or 11)
c| Reinstall the OS while only having the SSD you wish to install the OS on
d| Install the OS in offline mode
e| Manually install all relevant drivers(with the latest versions) in an elevated command
f| Connect to internet and run OS update.

Motherboard's make and model? BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? SSD's make and model?
Motherboard: MSI MPG X670E CARBON WIFI
BIOS Version: 2/21/2024
SSD 1: Samsung SSD 980 1TB (D Drive)
SSD 2: Samsung SSD 990 PRO 2TB (C Drive)

Looks like there is an update I can run for BIOS | https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/MPG-X670E-CARBON-WIFI/support

I was also planning on updating to Windows 11. Do you think I should go ahead and try that?