[SOLVED] Computer still crashing after new hardware

Dec 10, 2020
Story: I built a PC about 2 years ago and had a series of bad luck while using it. In all my time living in the US the power never cut off until after I got my PC. The machine has had about 3 power interruptions while being used. Now I don't remember when exactly the PC started crashing but for an entire year more or less the PC has been crashing contantly and randomly. The more I used the PC the more it would crash. I attempted countless methods to try and find out what the problem was and tried various fixes which ultimately led to nothing. The BSOD errors I would get would point to kernel failures, security checks and things like that, suggesting the motherboard had an issue. Eventually one of the crashes seems to have damaged the motherboard to a point where I could not boot up the pc without it crashing instantly. Due to work reasons I bought a new motherboard in the meantime. The pc worked perfectly on the new mobo but because my other OS corrupted due to crashing while updating before the new mobo I had to reinstall windows 10 since I decided to start from scratch just to make sure but the pc keeps crashing after new install. It does not crash as often as before but the BSOD I get are similar as the crashes are kernel related sometimes. I suspect the power supply is at fault here but am also afraid of committing to paying more money without knowing what is at fault. I just want to know if my assumption of the power supply being at fault is the right one before I move forward.
PS. I will be send the old motherboard for RMA just could not afford the down time due to work/school reasons
Specs-
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz
Motherboard (new): ASUS TUF Gaming x570-PLUS
RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4-3000 CL16
GPU: Zotac GTX 1080 ti AMP 11GB
PSU: EVGA G3 750w 80+ Gold Fully Modular ATX
As of today I am using the lattest version of windows 10

Solution
Did you install your motherboard chipset drivers? There is Lan and Audio as well but they aren't as critical as the chipset.

You halso have a new bios that came out a couple of days ago you might want to install.

If the crashes still occur, I would test your ram. I use memtest86 and run it overnight. If it crashes or shows errors then I would replace the ram from the ram manufactures QVL for your motherboard.

popatim

Titan
Did you install your motherboard chipset drivers? There is Lan and Audio as well but they aren't as critical as the chipset.

You halso have a new bios that came out a couple of days ago you might want to install.

If the crashes still occur, I would test your ram. I use memtest86 and run it overnight. If it crashes or shows errors then I would replace the ram from the ram manufactures QVL for your motherboard.

Solution
Dec 10, 2020
Will update the chipset drivers and report back. However I was looking into the event viewer and it seems my critical errors are linked to kernel power. The event viewer displays the current message "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."