[SOLVED] Computer Stuck In Boot Loop Bios And No HDD/SSD Detected

Jun 15, 2019
Hello!
I recently cleaned out my computer from dust so I took it all apart and put it back together properly. However when it started up it would go straight to bios, every time I restart or exit bios it goes back into it. After some looking around it turns out my computer has no boot options and no HDD or SSD Is detected anywhere.
I have tried:
-Cmos reset
-bios reset
-bios reinstall
-trying a different drive
-checking all wires are plugged in and seated
-changing Sata cable twice
Please note that when cleaning my computer the hard drive nor Sata cable were touched at all. hence why I think its weird how suddenly it decides to not work. and I can feel the HDD vibrating so I know that it Is working fully.

Specs:
Motherboard: z170x gaming-5
Gpu: gtx 1060
Cpu: intel i5 7600
HDD: seagate Barracuda 1Tb
Ram 4x4gb corsair 2800mhz

Any help would be mutely appreciated Thank you!

Luke x

Solution
I Fixed it! By complete accident. after messing around with the Sata cable I accidentally put it in slot 3 on the motherboard. I had only tested 0 and 1 and they didn't work. so I presumed it wasn't that. so now it works fine and is back to normal. I guess I just can't use Sata 0 and one but then I have about 8 so thats fine!
Jun 15, 2019
Can you check hdd detect in bios or try to put it in others pc for check?
Thank you for quick reply! no in bios nothing shows at all no existence of the hdd or ssd anywhere, nor in the f12 choose boot device that's just empty and tells me to go to bios to which there is nothing to help. and I can't unfortunately put it in any other computers as I don't have a spare to test it on.

Jun 15, 2019
I Fixed it! By complete accident. after messing around with the Sata cable I accidentally put it in slot 3 on the motherboard. I had only tested 0 and 1 and they didn't work. so I presumed it wasn't that. so now it works fine and is back to normal. I guess I just can't use Sata 0 and one but then I have about 8 so thats fine!

Solution