Question Computer takes a long time to boot up and sometimes it will freeze completely. keyboard response time is very slow on bios.

Mar 23, 2023
Hi.

I have an Asus sabertooth z77 motherboard with a problem that the bios is lagging a lot. it is paired with an i7 3770k. I tried with a different power supply, different ram, disconnected everything and connected the motherboard itself on the desk. I've updated the bios to an older one but it didn't work. What can cause such lags? Motherboard can go to the system after 15 or 20 minutes.I will add that the system keeps showing the error device not recognized. It's like something is being plugged in and out all the time.
i was trying with different gpu, ram ,psu , power supply, bios, keyboard ,ssd.

info about PC:
Asus sabertooth z77
GTX 680
i7 3770k
16gb ram corsair vegance 1333
Goodram CX400 256GB (boot drive)

Hi.

I have an Asus sabertooth z77 motherboard with a problem that the bios is lagging a lot. it is paired with an i7 3770k. I tried with a different power supply, different ram, disconnected everything and connected the motherboard itself on the desk. I've updated the bios to an older one but it didn't work. What can cause such lags? Motherboard can go to the system after 15 or 20 minutes.I will add that the system keeps showing the error device not recognized. It's like something is being plugged in and out all the time.
i was trying with different gpu, ram ,psu , power supply, bios, keyboard ,ssd.

info about PC:
Asus sabertooth z77
GTX 680
i7 3770k
16gb ram corsair vegance 1333
Goodram CX400 256GB (boot drive)

Have you tried resetting CMOS and booting it up with optimized default settings? With problems like this it's one of the first things to do.