Question Computer won’t boot need help.

Dec 3, 2019
This may not be the right section to post this but nonetheless my computer won’t boot and I don’t mean it just won’t go to bios nothing but the motherboard leds power on, no fan spin or anything. The issue started after I rebooted or rather tried to reboot before I rebooted it was working albeit games and other software kept crashing which is why I rebooted. Essentially I need help determining what part is at fault here and if there is anything I can do to fix it or if I need to replace a part. For reference the motherboard leds remain powered without the battery in and I already tried to reset the motherboard ram memory I also checked the cable connections and nothing appears to be wrong there on the surface at least. Motherboard model is a asus z170 pro gaming let me know if want to know any other system info.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2019
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
CPU: intel i7 6700k
Motherboard: Asus Z170 pro gaming
Video card: Nvidia gtx 1080
Ram: two 8gb sticks of ddr4 I don’t remember the speed but it’s a Corsar make
Power supply: Thermaltake Smart750W 80plus bronze
Other than that there two 2tb hard drives both are wd blues and there is sandisk x300 500gb ssd also the cpu and gpu are custom loop water cooled so there is a pump/res combo connected to the power supply as well, I think that is everything thing outside of fans.

TRENDING THREADS