[SOLVED] Connecting multiple case fans with motherboard having only one Sys Fan header and no RGB Header

Notrix

Honorable
Apr 14, 2014
Hi all,
I got 2 antec spark RGB 120 case fan, with one corsair intake fan already pre installed in my cabinet.
Now the motherboard only has one sys fan header which I am using for the exhaust fan and is yet to get a small Y connector for the other fan which would act as intake, Now my question is, what can I do about the RGB? There is no RGB header visible on my motherboard, so do i have to get an RGB controller or is there any other way?

Solution
Hi all,
I got 2 antec spark RGB 120 case fan, with one corsair intake fan already pre installed in my cabinet.
Now the motherboard only has one sys fan header which I am using for the exhaust fan and is yet to get a small Y connector for the other fan which would act as intake, Now my question is, what can I do about the RGB? There is no RGB header visible on my motherboard, so do i have to get an RGB controller or is there any other way?
You must get appropriate controller for (A)RGB.
Hi all,
You must get appropriate controller for (A)RGB.

Solution