Leland_Villa

Prominent
Mar 8, 2019
I had just upgraded my cpu and updated my bios and upon doing so i keep booting up with the same error of 0xc000428 and it wont let me factory reset windows from a usb because it says BOOTMRG is corrupt after its a fresh download in the usb, most of the time i can barley even get to the bios because of it crashing or freezing

Colif

Win 11 Master
most of the time i can barley even get to the bios because of it crashing or freezing

if its doing that before you can even get into bios, the problem isn't completely windows.

Did you update to Bios version F40 or higher? Latest being F50

and it wont let me factory reset windows from a usb because it says BOOTMRG is corrupt after its a fresh download in the usb

Are you using boot override to boot off the USB?
if you can get into bios screen, its a choice on the save and exit screen.
It lets you boot off the USB just this once, as its possible the PC is still trying to boot off the normal drive.

Leland_Villa

Prominent
Mar 8, 2019
if its doing that before you can even get into bios, the problem isn't completely windows.

Did you update to Bios version F40 or higher? Latest being F50

Are you using boot override to boot off the USB?
if you can get into bios screen, its a choice on the save and exit screen.
It lets you boot off the USB just this once, as its possible the PC is still trying to boot off the normal drive.
i went to the latest F50. and yes i've tried boot over ride it just goes black or says something is corrupt