controlling my pc noise

Solution
I almost got that controller, but then thought I couldn't be bothered with the multitude of sensors and wires, then setting it all up. Instead I got a splitter, which lets 1 PWM signal control up to 4 fans, once of which has a speed sensor. So my top 4 fans are controlled by the CPU fan and bottom 3 fans are controlled by the mobo temp, near the GPUs

fatboytyler

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
I have that controller and personally love it.

If your fans are 4 PIN (PWM) you will need a 4 PIN compatible fan controller. PWM fans being controlled by a voltage fan controller is a horrible idea.
If your motherboard has 4 Pin fan headers then you can set auto control via your motherboard.

Regardless there a great chance that you won't have enough fan headers on the motherboard. So you'll need several molex adapters at a minimum.

leeb2013

Honorable
I almost got that controller, but then thought I couldn't be bothered with the multitude of sensors and wires, then setting it all up. Instead I got a splitter, which lets 1 PWM signal control up to 4 fans, once of which has a speed sensor. So my top 4 fans are controlled by the CPU fan and bottom 3 fans are controlled by the mobo temp, near the GPUs

Solution
You will end up with 7 fans: the h100 systems come with two. The h100i will be controlled by its software (download from Corsair, unless they are finally including it) and you can mount those fans as either intake or exhaust.
IMHO, you don't need the extra fans.
Leeb has a good idea, hook your case fans to the mobo and let the mobo control them; you have enough power.
But that controller is serious Bling on a very nice system. If my case didn't already have a controller, I would look into one of those myself.
Your probably won't need the Arctic Silver either. The Thermal Interface material on the h100 is Shin Et su (may not be spelled correctly) and is as good as or better then the Arctic silver. HOWever, it never hurts to have some of this stuff around.

jakjakattack

Honorable
Dec 14, 2013
Thanks for the complements on my build me and my friend are gearing up for star citizen but my mom had a Hernea when she saw the price lol

Ok back to business can you give me some links to what I would need to control fans from mobo? Also does the controller come with everything i will need to control the fans? Last thing is i want those fans because i want maximum airflow to my gpu and i will have positive air pressure so less dust.

Regards,
Jackson