[SOLVED] Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R without RGB or ARGB Headers

Oct 30, 2020
I've just recently ordered the Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R with included RGB LED Controller.

My motherboard is a ASUS ROG Strix Z370-H which doesn't have any addressable or RGB headers.

I'm not sure if I can use this product (even with the RGB Controller) as the fans included are labelled as 'Addressable RGB' and from what I understand they wont work in standard RGB controllers due to the 12V that runs through (addressable fry with anything above 5v don't they?).

If this is all compatible, I'd like to know could I purchase other Addressable RGB fans from CoolerMaster and expect them to work via the software? They don't sell any standard RGB CoolerMaster fans where I'm based. They're all ARGB.

Last edited:
Solution
I've since managed to find my own answer from reading some more reviews, I came across this article which indicates the product ships with an ARGB Controller, not the standard RGB Controller I linked in my description (bad assumption on my part).
Oct 30, 2020
I've since managed to find my own answer from reading some more reviews, I came across this article which indicates the product ships with an ARGB Controller, not the standard RGB Controller I linked in my description (bad assumption on my part).

Solution