[SOLVED] Corsair H100i RGB PLATNIUM SE Push/Pull Radiator Config?

Potato825

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2016
I have a NZXT H510 and I'm putting in a Corsair H100i RGB PLATNIUM SE, I purchased 2 extra RGB fans for the rear and now have the 2 stock fans as extra, Should I put them in the front of the case where they cannot be seen and do a push/pull config with the radiator or is the noise and performance gain not worth it?

Solution
Just use the LL120 fans. Put them in front of the radiator. They have a very high static pressure rating and will do fine.

If you HAVE to use all four, put the Aer F fans behind the radiator pulling, but I think you'll do fine with just the two LL fans. Try it both ways and see which way gives you better thermals, both with, and without the Aer F fans pulling on the inside of the radiator.
Just use the LL120 fans. Put them in front of the radiator. They have a very high static pressure rating and will do fine.

If you HAVE to use all four, put the Aer F fans behind the radiator pulling, but I think you'll do fine with just the two LL fans. Try it both ways and see which way gives you better thermals, both with, and without the Aer F fans pulling on the inside of the radiator.

Solution