Question Could a virus imbed it self into mouse and keyboard onboard memory

Bcawesomer

Commendable
Mar 17, 2022
I have a Logitech super light and a apex pro tkl and was just wondering could a virus imbed it self onto the on board memory?

Bcawesomer

Commendable
Mar 17, 2022
Although I can assume the answer. To my knowledge there no on board memory of monitors but there is there anyway a virus can jump on a monitor?

Thanks in advance :)

I have a Logitech super light and a apex pro tkl and was just wondering could a virus imbed it self onto the on board memory?
Yes, but you have to run something that can update its firmware with an infected one. Considering you almost never need to update a keyboard's firmware (at least I never had to in all of my keyboards), anything that is saying your keyboard needs updating and it'll update it is suspect.

Although I can assume the answer. To my knowledge there no on board memory of monitors but there is there anyway a virus can jump on a monitor?
Possibly through an infected firmware update, but there's no way for that to happen via the display cables.

But also, there's no real point in infecting a monitor other than to cause a nuisance to the user, which isn't very useful outside of immature teenagers looking for amusement.