[SOLVED] Cpu buzzing pc wont boot

Dec 28, 2019
So i am building a budget pc and my psu starts making this buzzing sound as soon as i plug in my 24 pin connecter and turning on the psu , it only makes this noise when the 24 pin is connected the mobo is not in the case and only the cpu and ram is plugged in i tried using different psu and it worked then i tried this psu on a different mobo and it works fine so i know the psu and the motherboard are fine I really dont know what to do now
Also the case fans and cpu fan doesnt spin at all
My specs are
Cpu: core i7 2600
Motherboard: gigabyte ga-h61m-s2pv
Psu: gigabyte 550p(500w)
Gpu: rx480

Solution
So i am building a budget pc and my psu starts making this buzzing sound as soon as i plug in my 24 pin connecter and turning on the psu , it only makes this noise when the 24 pin is connected the mobo is not in the case and only the cpu and ram is plugged in i tried using different psu and it worked then i tried this psu on a different mobo and it works fine so i know the psu and the motherboard are fine I really dont know what to do now
If another psu didn't make this sound when using your current motherboard is it this combo that just doesn't work/makes this sound. Might be looking for troubles if continuing with these together.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
If another psu didn't make this sound when using your current motherboard is it this combo that just doesn't work/makes this sound. Might be looking for troubles if continuing with these together.

Solution