zunbaybee

Prominent
Sep 12, 2019
Messed around with overclocking my cpu for a bit, i've settled on 4.9ghz on a 10700k @ 1.25v in bios 1.243v in monitoring. Every other monitoring softare I've used would always list my voltage as wrong and be something as low as 1.120, and only displayed the correct voltage in the motherboard's own software. Stable in every test I've ran and have been using it like that for the past month. Just wondering why it tends to be difficult to hit 5.0 Ghz compared to anything under. Lowest I've gotten it to run 5.0ghz was @ 1.31v

Messed around with overclocking my cpu for a bit, i've settled on 4.9ghz on a 10700k @ 1.25v in bios 1.243v in monitoring. Every other monitoring softare I've used would always list my voltage as wrong and be something as low as 1.120, and only displayed the correct voltage in the motherboard's own software. Stable in every test I've ran and have been using it like that for the past month. Just wondering why it tends to be difficult to hit 5.0 Ghz compared to anything under. Lowest I've gotten it to run 5.0ghz was @ 1.31v
Silicone lottery and binning.