CPU Radiator Cooling Compatibilty

Solution
I don't actually know which cooler you are trying to use. Nepton is a product name, not a model.

Either way, the only really supported configuration would be a rear mounted 120mm radiator. There is no practical way to utilize the top for more then fans, the space is just too narrow. You will hit the memory or CPU VRMs if you try to put radiator and fans up there.

Front panel can mount a 120mm radiator as well, but there is no room for the fan due to the fixed hard drive mounts. They are structural and can't be removed.

The side panel could be used, but that would be problematic for removal purposes.

I did look. It is a nice, cheap, simple case. Only change they've made to it in the last ten years or so is move the power supply to...

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
If you notice they are very close to the motherboard, basically room for a fan or a slim radiator, not both. I have seen people place the fans outside the case, but that is not a good looking, or efficient, solution.

It is far simpler to buy a new case for around $50 that supports the configuration you want.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I don't actually know which cooler you are trying to use. Nepton is a product name, not a model.

Either way, the only really supported configuration would be a rear mounted 120mm radiator. There is no practical way to utilize the top for more then fans, the space is just too narrow. You will hit the memory or CPU VRMs if you try to put radiator and fans up there.

Front panel can mount a 120mm radiator as well, but there is no room for the fan due to the fixed hard drive mounts. They are structural and can't be removed.

The side panel could be used, but that would be problematic for removal purposes.

I did look. It is a nice, cheap, simple case. Only change they've made to it in the last ten years or so is move the power supply to the bottom and add the CPU cooler mounting cutout. The rest has remained unchanged since this style came out in the late 90s. From year to year they change the front panel for different looks and you can get the same case with different front panels from many companies.

Solution