Kracor

Reputable
Feb 2, 2017
Hello,

I'm running the ryzen 5 3600 with 3000mhz cl17 ram and checked my cinebench r20 score, incredibly low.
A few days ago I reached 3200 with this beast, but this time I only reached 900?!
The temp of the cpu is 40 degrees adn windows powerplan is changed to faster performance.
Also I have an 750 watt powersupply paired with vega 56, this should be more then enough.

Thanks for your help!

I had this problem when I was messing around in Ryzen master. I swear I didn't change anything or hit apply but somehow it disabled half my cores due to gaming mode or something. Going into Ryzen master and setting everything to default brought back my other half of cores.

Kracor

Reputable
Feb 2, 2017
I had this problem when I was messing around in Ryzen master. I swear I didn't change anything or hit apply but somehow it disabled half my cores due to gaming mode or something. Going into Ryzen master and setting everything to default brought back my other half of cores.
All my cores are working at 4ghz and CPU usage is 100%. Also resetting ryzen master didn't do anything, it said: Nothing to reset!