Apr 8, 2020
Despite headroom with my 750W psu, i'm getting terrible results on benchmarks for my 7700k processor, and it seems to not be drawing enough power too.
Recently attempted a cinebench processor benchmark and Performancetest 10 benchmark with extremely low results, comparable to a 4770k on cinebench scores, with no overheating as its around 60c on highest temperatures.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I'm running at stock speeds of 4.2GHz and 4.5GHz turbo if it helps, and my system specs are below

intel 7700k
ASUS B250F
GTX 1080 - x16 PCI-E slot
16GB DDR4 RAM
corsair CX750M PSU

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
which CX750m, the one with the green label? they are junk the gray labeled units are far superior. gray or green labeled do you have access to another PSU for testing? you'll have an answer in a few minutes in regards to the PSU.
all I got

Apr 8, 2020
cant seem to find a green label at all on my power supply, so it might be the grey one. though i've tried a different PSU a few days ago, with 880W instead of 750W and had exactly the same results. might try reseating the CPU in case anythings wrong on the contact for some reason, but if all else fails ill just end up replacing it.
:'(