henterpriser

Reputable
Sep 14, 2019
Have you played the famous breathtaking round based shooter game?
I'm talking about CS:GO the record breaking first person shooter in Esports.

Our baby CS:GO is currently having a bad time experiencing with hackers :cautious:

The players are leaving it because Hackers are everywhere!
From the silvers with rage hacks to the globals with soft wall/aims.
And their playground The Rialto

Can't be worse than this right? well recently it's source leaked and made everything easier for those hackers.
VAC/Overwatch is simply not enough! we need something...

Now, we are here to take a step in the way of avenging the legit players, to make this game great again and kick those hackers off this game.

Write any suggestion to the system or anything it would improve the game experience.
Yes this is just a single post and it seems to be impossible to make any changes to the game. but even the super impossible things went possible at some point.

GoodLuck.

May 13, 2020
Have you played the famous breathtaking round based shooter game?
I'm talking about CS:GO the record breaking first person shooter in Esports.

Our baby CS:GO is currently having a bad time experiencing with hackers :cautious:

The players are leaving it because Hackers are everywhere!
From the silvers with rage hacks to the globals with soft wall/aims.
And their playground The Rialto

Can't be worse than this right? well recently it's source leaked and made everything easier for those hackers.
VAC/Overwatch is simply not enough! we need something...

Now, we are here to take a step in the way of avenging the legit players, to make this game great again and kick those hackers off this game.

Write any suggestion to the system or anything it would improve the game experience.
Yes this is just a single post and it seems to be impossible to make any changes to the game. but even the super impossible things went possible at some point.

GoodLuck.
I dont want to be salty and say they need to invest in better programming etc etc. Here is a genuine advice for a potential fix, block the IP range! Blatant hackers know they can create a new account, which is why they do it. If they can not make a new account, they would certainly reconsider.