Jul 18, 2019
My D drive is a partition and suddenly disappeared when I force closed the epic games launcher. I can't find it in my disk manager even after rescanning. I personally know little to nothing about this whole thing so I have no idea how to fix it either. anyone know how to fix this?

RealBeast

Titan
So disk 0 partition 2 is what used to be the D "drive."

Look to see if you can give that partition a letter -- right click on it and see if "change drive letter" is an option. If not you will either need to reformat it or attempt to recover it using a free partition repair tool, depending on whether you can easily replace the data that was on the D partition.

Jul 18, 2019
So disk 0 partition 2 is what used to be the D "drive."

Look to see if you can give that partition a letter -- right click on it and see if "change drive letter" is an option. If not you will either need to reformat it or attempt to recover it using a free partition repair tool, depending on whether you can easily replace the data that was on the D partition.
Every single option after I right click it is greyed out... and the capacity is only 100 MB for some reason

RealBeast

Titan
Every single option after I right click it is greyed out... and the capacity is only 100 MB for some reason
Ah, my bad -- 100MB -- that is your SRP and you shouldn't mess with it -- it was not your D partition.

Is there a second drive in your system? (any kind of drive)

What is the size of the C partition -- it may be that your D "drive" was actually not a partition on that drive.

Jul 18, 2019
Ah, my bad -- 100MB -- that is your SRP and you shouldn't mess with it -- it was not your D partition.

Is there a second drive in your system? (any kind of drive)

What is the size of the C partition -- it may be that your D "drive" was actually not a partition on that drive.
C's only about 120 GB so D should be a partition. I'm using an Asus Laptop if that helps. And as far as I remember, my cousin (who set up the laptop) told me it was a partition

Jul 18, 2019
What size is the drive, i.e what model number?

Do you see any unpartitioned space on the drive in disk management at the far right end?

Can you post an image of your disk management information?
CLVprGn.jpg

is this is?

Jul 18, 2019
You (or someone) need to physically open up the laptop and eyeball exactly what drives may or may not be in there.
Currently, your Disk Management window shows a single physical 128GB drive, probably an SSD.
Alright i hope my cousin can do that for me this saturday else ive no idea wt im gonna do since all my work depends on this laptop