[SOLVED] d Forza Horizon 3 Stuck Downloading (Microsoft Store)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yacobino

Reputable
Aug 10, 2016
About a month ago I bough Forza Horizon 4, a fantastic game, so I wanted to try out the third game. I bought it and let it download overnight like I did with Horizon 4. When I came to check on it in the morning, It just says "Downloading..." no progress was made at all.

I tried clearing cache and signing in and out but I'm still having the same problem.

If you guys know anything please let me know. I spent a lot of money on this and don't want it to go to waste
Thanks

Solution
Fh3 is quite buggy with the ms store. A lot of the time you'll run into other issues with it not running. To fix that, you have to install and uninstall another app. I can't remember if the install bug was related but it couldn't hurt and is quick if you install some small app like twitter. You may have to look up older threads for fixes.
Fh3 is quite buggy with the ms store. A lot of the time you'll run into other issues with it not running. To fix that, you have to install and uninstall another app. I can't remember if the install bug was related but it couldn't hurt and is quick if you install some small app like twitter. You may have to look up older threads for fixes.

Solution

Yacobino

Reputable
Aug 10, 2016
WTF, I didnt think that would actually work but it did. I dont understand why its so buggy. Thanks(y) I installed Twitter and then clicked install on Horizon 3 and it started downloading after about 5 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.