DDR5 graphic card on Zebronics G41-D3 motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Batra

Reputable
Jun 15, 2015
I just built a system with Zebronics G41-D3 motherboard, 2*4gb DDR3 ram and Core 2 duo E8500 processor. for better gaming experience I was wondering to add a Gpu to it. So will a DDR5 graphic card work on my mainboard?
Please answer fast guys

Mr Batra

Reputable
Jun 15, 2015

okay but my motherboard is quite weak quality wise so will it be able to handle high end graphic card of ddr5?

Mr Batra

Reputable
Jun 15, 2015

So to sum it up, i can use use any DDR5 graphic card on my motherboard?

sk09

Prominent
Sep 18, 2017

Hey
I have the same specs as of your PC . I added GT 730 DDR5 2GB graphic card with it. But i started facing sudden shutdowns due to it. I updated all the drivers ,checked the PSU,temperature of the graphic card and of the CPU,Ram sticks . All are working fine . When i do not use the graphic card the pc works perfectly . Did you face any problem like this ?
I would be really thankful to you if you help me.

Aug 13, 2020

Hey
I have the same specs as of your PC . I added GT 730 DDR5 2GB graphic card with it. But i started facing sudden shutdowns due to it. I updated all the drivers ,checked the PSU,temperature of the graphic card and of the CPU,Ram sticks . All are working fine . When i do not use the graphic card the pc works perfectly . Did you face any problem like this ?
I would be really thankful to you if you help me.
Change to core2quad or use better smps of more watts, shutdowns may be due to lack of power distributions

Wolfshadw

Titan
Ie7ywJG.jpg

This thread is almost four years old.

Closing.
Wolfshadw

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS