Dead Pixel: Compaq Presario 1400

I just bought a Notebook Compaq Presario 1400 last week. I noticed that
there is obvious one dead pixel on LCD screen. Can I get the replacement
for this 'faulty' screen?

hh

For one dead pixel I doubt it. 4-5 maybe.
HH

"Matt Gadgett" <mattgadgett@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I just bought a Notebook Compaq Presario 1400 last week. I noticed that
> there is obvious one dead pixel on LCD screen. Can I get the replacement
> for this 'faulty' screen?

Depending on where you bought it you may still be able to return it--but some
retailers only give you a week...