Al

if I buy a Dell this week, does it have sp2 already installed? If not, doe sit
require a huge download? Thanks.

"Al" <none@no.com> wrote in message news:4212b16d.12309147@news.individual.net...
> if I buy a Dell this week, does it have sp2 already installed?

Probably

>If not, doe sit require a huge download? Thanks.

No, you order the free CD from Microsoft

Ed

Dells come with SP2

"Al" <none@no.com> wrote in message
> if I buy a Dell this week, does it have sp2 already installed? If not, doe
sit
> require a huge download? Thanks.

Al;
I think all the major OEMs now include SP-2 with their Windows XP
installations.
If not you can order the CD which usually arrives in less than 2 weeks, #1
on this page:

Jupiter Jones
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Al" <none@no.com> wrote in message
> if I buy a Dell this week, does it have sp2 already installed? If not, doe
> sit
> require a huge download? Thanks.

Yes, it's pretty large, around 100mb. But, if you have DSL, it shouldn't be
a big problem.

WebGuyGuru

Pricester.com - Get your FREE Website
No design and hosting fees, Auction / Barter.