Question Dell non standerd 10pin cpu power plug

Jul 10, 2024
I picked up this motherboard thinking it would be a good budget option but found insted of the standerd 8pin or 4pin power fr
Or the cpu it was a 10pin this is not 24pin it has a standerd 24pin but everything else on the board seems to be all non standerd.

Problem plugs cpu power, fan headers, and the front panle connector

Dell Precision T7810 Dual Socket LGA2011-3 DDR4 Workstation Motherboard 0KJCC5

USAFRet

Titan
I picked up this motherboard thinking it would be a good budget option but found insted of the standerd 8pin or 4pin power fr
Or the cpu it was a 10pin this is not 24pin it has a standerd 24pin but everything else on the board seems to be all non standerd.

Problem plugs cpu power, fan headers, and the front panle connector

Dell Precision T7810 Dual Socket LGA2011-3 DDR4 Workstation Motherboard 0KJCC5
If you can, send it back. Get a board with standard ATX connections.

Making these proprietary Dell/HP things work is more money and hassle than needed.

There are two ways to move forward. Being as this is not a board I have tackled and I have did many of these conversions you have to ask yourself are you mechanically inclined and like challenges or were you not expecting the already found pit falls and was hoping for plug and play.

If this was an already conquered OEM board I had did I would just give you the links to the fixes but it takes work to figure it all out before it becomes simple moving forward.

Like suggested return and get simpler board or roll up your sleaves.

Last edited: