David Coffey wrote:
> can't get dell media to open

Can you explain in a more complete way what you are speaking of?
Also - why have you not contacted Dell and/or looked on their forums/web
FAQs?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

testy

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:04:27 -0500, David Coffey wrote:
Then contact Dell!

Testy

> can't get dell media to open

Welcome to Dell Support
http://support.dell.com/home.aspx

Welcome to Dell Community Forums
http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"David Coffey" wrote:

| can't get dell media to open

map

David Coffey wrote:
> can't get dell media to open

Right click on the icon and select properties,under the shortcut tab click
on the "find target" button.This will take you to the folder where the
program is stored,find the .exe icon for "dell media" and see if that one
will work for you, if so, creat a new shortcut and replace the old one with
the one you just created.
After reading your post I tried to open dell media on my system even through
I never use it, and it woudn't open either, I did this and all is well.

--
Mike Pawlak