Solution
the link is broken but I think u meant this one
and yeah sorry I did mean the b550-f one somehow messed those two up.

checking on newegg's comparison thing and couldn't find any differences so do you happen to know if it's because of the -f and -a at the end and if so what do they mean(checked on asus's unofficial suffix list and it wasn't there)?
there's an -e variant(more expensive) which I am guessing means enthusiast?
The -e variant....IIRC...has wifi. I don't think the letters mean anything beyond minor variations on a board with otherwise closely related features.

Product segmentation is everything these days.
Apr 26, 2020
do you mean this instead?

From what I can tell, I think only styling and possibly RGB features separate them

checking on newegg's comparison thing and couldn't find any differences so do you happen to know if it's because of the -f and -a at the end and if so what do they mean(checked on asus's unofficial suffix list and it wasn't there)?

The -e variant....IIRC...has wifi. I don't think the letters mean anything beyond minor variations on a board with otherwise closely related features.

Product segmentation is everything these days.

Solution