Question Disassembled gigabyte rtx 3080 oc rev. 1 for de shroud mod, reassembled fans not working no rgb light

Avacadoee

Honorable
Jun 5, 2017
I just recently disassembled an rtx 3080 that I had bought a month ago to place some 120mm fans next to instead of the stock fans that it comes with to bring down thermals and noise. This was fine for me until I was not running the computer on a cardboard box anymore and the case actually came in which meant I had to reassemble and reinstall the stock fans to my disappointment. Everything was fine though and I plugged the connectors back into the pcb as well as screwing everything back into place, but the card's rgb light doesn't glow anymore as well as the fans not obeying MSI Afterburner (ramps up to what it was applied to before ramping down two seconds later). As there are only 3 connectors to the PCB which are all fan connectors I have no idea how to bring the rgb light back or why the fans are not behaving the way they should.

tldr - disassembled gigabyte oc rev. 1 rtx 3080 to increase temps, tried reassembling but fans not working exactly how they should and lights are not working.