Question Discord streaming choppy when using 100% GPU

Oct 21, 2022
Hello (I'll try to understand it as best as possible since I'm using Google translate)

I have a problem with Discord when streaming.

I was streaming God of War to my girlfriend on Discord and we noticed the stream was choppy. Previously this didn't happen because I had already streamed the game to him and I never had that problem.

I noticed that the problem occurs when the GPU reaches 100%. I've tried the drivers I used at the time (466.47) and the game looks fine on stream. But I use the current drivers (522.25) and the problem appears.

Obviously I want to use the current ones and not the ones from last year. Any solution? I already tried disabling hardware acceleration, video codec, etc.

It should be clarified that I see the game always fluid, not as seen on the broadcast.

I have a friend that had this issue, and he was using the application discord from his computer, we tested him running the web interface from the discord website (which uses less memory/tick tock from CPU) and he can game full tilt now with no "discord issues. " maybe you can try that,m get out of your app, and goto discord web site and log into it from them the screens are identical

TRENDING THREADS