I've been playing the Sims 2 now for quite a while now and can not seem to
find how to mix the alien people with the whites (or black). It confuses me
even more because we can't make alien people. The only person I've seen
alien is some 'Smith' family in Strangetown, but the only other problem is
he's married. I want to start a new generation that aren't white or black

Help

Suswa

Am Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:17:07 +1100 schrieb Suswa:

> I've been playing the Sims 2 now for quite a while now and can not seem to
> find how to mix the alien people with the whites (or black). It confuses me
> even more because we can't make alien people. The only person I've seen
> alien is some 'Smith' family in Strangetown, but the only other problem is
> he's married. I want to start a new generation that aren't white or black
>
> Help

Have an adult man watch the stars through a telescope a lot, chances are
that he'll get abducted by aliens and return pregnant - then you can raise
the child and mix with the others.
Or just download skins, for example on modthesims2.com and create new sims
with them.

:)
Dorte

nicole

Get the telescope hack and have your male sims stargaze so they can become
pregnant with alien babies. I thought of doing that once..having an entire
alien neighborhood..but it gets weird after a while lol

Also I noticed first generation have the huge black eyes..but 2nd
generation, with more human sim genes, have nice normal eyes, features..and
just the green skin.

Nicole

"Suswa" <ME@HOME> wrote in message
> I've been playing the Sims 2 now for quite a while now and can not seem to
> find how to mix the alien people with the whites (or black). It confuses
me
> even more because we can't make alien people. The only person I've seen
> alien is some 'Smith' family in Strangetown, but the only other problem is
> he's married. I want to start a new generation that aren't white or black
>
> Help
>
> Suswa

Use the boolprop cheat for tombstone l & d then click make me alien
pregnate...