[SOLVED] Do you know any DIY NAS building guide for video editing?

Nov 30, 2019
Hi. I have been looking everywhere for a good DIY NAS build guide that is suitable for 4K video editing but I am not finding any good one. Can anyone point me to any good tutorial that might help?

Solution
I think I will make the editing on the internal storage of the workstations (because we are 3 editors) but I still need the nas to be fast enough to transfer files quickly (so it won't be just for archival purposes, transfer speed is also important (sequental transfers mostly)).
10Gbe networking between the devices.
Large SSD. Possibly 1 each drive dedicated to individual people.
Any recent i5 or i7 CPU.
16GB RAM.
Nov 30, 2019
I think I will make the editing on the internal storage of the workstations (because we are 3 editors) but I still need the nas to be fast enough to transfer files quickly (so it won't be just for archival purposes, transfer speed is also important (sequental transfers mostly)).

USAFRet

Titan
10Gbe networking between the devices.
Large SSD. Possibly 1 each drive dedicated to individual people.
Any recent i5 or i7 CPU.
16GB RAM.

Solution