millibrixx

Reputable
Oct 1, 2017
well I want to set a CoolerMaster Vertical Graphics Card Holder Kit on to my pc and the thing is can it go on a corsair crystal 570x SE with a aorus 2080 super like does the vertical holder hold it in the case

bignastyid

Titan
Not without modification as the 570x has metal slats between the pci-e slot covers. So you'd have to cut/remove these or they would block the back of the card.

The cablemod vertical mount would not require any modification, but does cost a little more and will make accessing the ports harder.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYMb5hdBRkQ

Also what cpu cooler are you using? Where the case has only seven pci-e slots and the Aorus is a tall card vertically a big air cooler would get in the way. I ran into this problem with a Noctis 450(i cut out the pci-e slats to use the coolermaster vertical mount), an Aorus 1080 and a Cryorig R1 cpu cooler.

millibrixx

Reputable
Oct 1, 2017
Not without modification as the 570x has metal slats between the pci-e slot covers. So you'd have to cut/remove these or they would block the back of the card.

The cablemod vertical mount would not require any modification, but does cost a little more and will make accessing the ports harder.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYMb5hdBRkQ

Also what cpu cooler are you using? Where the case has only seven pci-e slots and the Aorus is a tall card vertically a big air cooler would get in the way. I ran into this problem with a Noctis 450(i cut out the pci-e slats to use the coolermaster vertical mount), an Aorus 1080 and a Cryorig R1 cpu cooler.
Well my whole pc is

Corsair H100i Platinum waterkoeler
Corsair Vengeance RGB RAM 8x4
msi MPG z390 gaming plus
Aorus 2080 super

The thing is with the cablemod is that you need to have different cables to have it in place that will cost more because I need to buy sepprated cables for DP or HDMIwith 90 grade something something what would you do

bignastyid

Titan
Well my whole pc is

Corsair H100i Platinum waterkoeler
Corsair Vengeance RGB RAM 8x4
msi MPG z390 gaming plus
Aorus 2080 super

The thing is with the cablemod is that you need to have different cables to have it in place that will cost more because I need to buy sepprated cables for DP or HDMIwith 90 grade something something what would you do

It's up to you, when I ran into that situation I used a Dremel with a cutting disc to mod the case. While not a hard mod to do it will take time do do properly as you'd want to completely disassemble the system and case then clean it thoroughly afterwards to reduce the risk of metal shavings getting into a bad place(s) and damaging components.

Joakim Agren

Reputable
Sep 5, 2019
I was also looking into this for my coming build but I came to the conclusion the included riser cable was not of enough premium quality (so I went with the Linkup Premium riser cable 30 cm instead: https://www.amazon.com/LINKUP-Shiel...hielded&qid=1568582931&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr1 ) and there is other support bracket solutions out there for instance this one: https://www.amazon.com/Graphics-Ver...ical+gpu+support+bracket,aps,225&sr=8-13&th=1

On the sample picture you can see it installed in a modded Corsair Crystal 570X case (same as yours). That kick stand is available both with and without a riser cable. I do not know about the quality of that cable though.

millibrixx

Reputable
Oct 1, 2017
It's up to you, when I ran into that situation I used a Dremel with a cutting disc to mod the case. While not a hard mod to do it will take time do do properly as you'd want to completely disassemble the system and case then clean it thoroughly afterwards to reduce the risk of metal shavings getting into a bad place(s) and damaging components.
Okay yeah I understand what you mean I will do it save and not cut in to my slots I will search for more info just to make sure

If other people have any thing to say it can here