dick

I recall there being a programme that disabled the windows key when a
DOS based game was being played with win95 ..... is there similar for
win98. So far I have been unable to find.
--

Dick

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows95/downloads/contents/WUToys/W95KernelToy/Default.asp
Use this is you have 98. It won't do nuffin on XP which is where you asked your question. Use news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion
http://www.uscricket.com