Question Download speed is much lower than in Task Manager

Al3xDG

Commendable
Feb 23, 2019
Hi, pretty much for 3 years I've had very slow download speeds compared to other people even when I would have the same or better ping in games. I'm using an ethernet cable and the broadband is "sky" with a package that should have 11mbps on average. I tried using different ports on the hub and I've just done some speed tests which should be linked below. I'm using an MSI X470 GAMING PRO but I doubt that its the reason for the problem as the download was slow with my previous pc. I'm wondering why would I have a speed of ~0.75mbps when downloading whilst the task manager and other tools say that it should be roughly 6mbps. Any help would be very appreciated
View: https://imgur.com/gallery/ckSeLjc

Al3xDG

Commendable
Feb 23, 2019
Umm, I don't know where the site is, but it said that it connected to a server nearest to me (it said that it's in Sheffield and that's also in UK)and also I'm not using a VPN

Al3xDG

Commendable
Feb 23, 2019
For about the last year I've been using Malwarebytes, but the problem was the same before it, also I tried to download the game without it and it still had roughly the same speed.