Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is there a way to download the Windows Update files so that I can install
them without connecting to the internet?

How to download Windows updates and drivers from the Windows Update Catalog
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;323166

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:33:23 -0400, "Bob" <noreply@nospam.com> wrote:

>Is there a way to download the Windows Update files so that I can install
>them without connecting to the internet?

MS used to send out a free CD on request. I got one. I don't know if
they still do.
--
Top 10 Conservative Idiots:

You can mainly order the SP2 CD for free.

As for the original question: Yes you can download all the updates and save
them for later. You need to find each on Microsoft's download section on
their web site.