Question Driver Issue w/ Windows 10 1903 May 2019 Update

Aug 3, 2019
Ok so my system specs are in my signature below> My issue is with the Killer Networks Xtend driver. Whenever I install that driver my computer will not boot to windows but to a BSOD that states IRQL not equal or then less. However as long as I leave this driver uninstalled everything works fines. My issue is that I do use the Xtend features often and not being able to install this driver has been a headache. I know this driver is my issues as I reformatted windows and installed all my drivers one by one and it is this driver and only this driver I'm not able to use. I have contacted both Windows support and Killer Networks support, neither have been able to solve this issue.

shadi shtaklef

Reputable
BANNED
Jul 26, 2015
are u using killer command center? if yes then it could be causing the blue screen. follow https://support.killernetworking.com/knowledge-base/how-do-i-remove-the-killer-control-center/ to wipe all killer files and then restart the pc. the drivers may get installed automatically after u restart and if not then u have to install them manually downloading the correct .inf files from the killer website and then right click on the unidentified device and click on update drivers and then browse for the inf file. try using old version drivers if the new version is causing u issues

Aug 3, 2019
are u using killer command center? if yes then it could be causing the blue screen. follow https://support.killernetworking.com/knowledge-base/how-do-i-remove-the-killer-control-center/ to wipe all killer files and then restart the pc. the drivers may get installed automatically after u restart and if not then u have to install them manually downloading the correct .inf files from the killer website and then right click on the unidentified device and click on update drivers and then browse for the inf file. try using old version drivers if the new version is causing u issues
As I stated in my post its is just the Killer Xtend driver, all other drivers including the killer command center and all other programs on my computer are working correctly. It is only when I install the Xtend driver do I have an issue. I have tried older, newer, and in-between drivers for Killer Xtend they all cause immediate BSOD IRQl error. Again this only became an issue when updating to 1903 for windows 10 that this problem exists. I currently have the 1806 build installed and the Xtend driver is working perfectly, however this is not ideal as I cant update to latest version of windows which is the 1903 update. I'm looking for a fix to this solution as I use the Xtend features daily as I have things that are connected to the internet via my computer and wish to update my computer to the lastest version of windows and get the xtend driver to work.

Aug 3, 2019
format the laptop and put on it build 1809 and reinstall everything on it
I'm running 1809 right now, I cant upgrade without this driver failing. It took me a few days to find this issue and pinpoint its cause, its the 1903 update and the xtend driver that Im having issues with. trying to find a resolution to allow me to update to 1903 and the xtend driver without crashing.