Question Event 10016 DistributedCOM Need help to fix

ivanzlocko

Reputable
Nov 27, 2017
Hello, today I fresh install Windows 10 pro version 1809 and after I finish with almost all updates I installed my Steam and after that just look at event log and see 4 error .. 1 error is from Steam and that is: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user DESKTOP-6MHJAK0\STOKA SID (S-1-5-21-2937367864-336992228-1346081740-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool. Every time when I start my Steam this error come in event log how can I fix this?

And other 3 errors is: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager
and APPID
Unavailable
to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection
and APPID
Unavailable
to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker
and APPID
Unavailable
to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool. PLEASE help me to FIX errors

ivanzlocko

Reputable
Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for answer, but I was look on this link and I found my problem is Runtimebroker - 15c20b67-12e7-4bb6-92bb-7aff07997402 in Component Services and am stuck here. If I follow steps like on this link and edit in Registry permissions and in Component services maybe I will messed up something