Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games,alt.comp.freeware (More info?)

Are there any free on-line games out there similar to EverQuest?

"bric-a-brac" <bric-a-brac@la-di-da.com> wrote in message
> Are there any free on-line games out there similar to EverQuest?

Runescape is worth looking at.
http://runescape.com/

I`m usually in world 15 UK server `Ashley Runt`
Free to play and bloody eats into your spare time so be warned.

Yours,
Ashley (Runt)

Schism

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games,alt.comp.freeware (More info?)

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:28:00 GMT, "AshleyR"
<ss.uganda.removethis@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>"bric-a-brac" <bric-a-brac@la-di-da.com> wrote in message
>> Are there any free on-line games out there similar to EverQuest?
>
>Runescape is worth looking at.
>http://runescape.com/
>
>I`m usually in world 15 UK server `Ashley Runt`
>Free to play and bloody eats into your spare time so be warned.
>

>Yours,
>Ashley (Runt)

I personaly like www.rpgwo.com another freebie, and quite addictive.
Look up schism in steeltides.