Question Every day in the morning when I start my computer, it does not start

Aug 5, 2024
Every day in the morning when I start my computer, it does not start straight. I press the power button and long press it but still nothing happens. I do not press the power button for some time, I lightly do not turn the power switch off. But after some time I turn the power switch off and on, and then press the power button of the computer, what do I see that it starts up suddenly as if nothing has happened and works perfectly. I run my computer till 11 in the night and there is no problem. No matter how many times I turn it on and off in between, I will not see any problem.
But at night I turn off the computer properly Shut Down and go to sleep, and next morning when I turn on the computer, I face the same problem.

And I am change CMOS Battery yesterday.

Cabinet - Antec DF500
Motherboard - Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite
CPU - AMD Ryzen 3400G
SSD - 500 GB NVME Install Window and 1TB HDD Seagate using Storage.
PSU - Corsair VS550
Not GPU Using.

mmp09

Commendable
Nov 27, 2021
If I correctly understand, your PC does not powerup normally after being shut down for 8 - 10 hours. So next instance of this much gap (may be your tomorrow morning or being shutdown for 8 - 10 hours) and try paperclip test on PSU. Let's see if it turns on or not without load.

Aug 5, 2024
But when I am connecting the wire and black of the 24 pin cable with a paper clip, the fan is working. And the front fan of the computer cabinet starts working after using the paper clip, because the fan's power is directly connected to the PSU.
What makes me think that the PSU is fine.
And after starting it in the morning, I ran it for 2 hours, switched it off for 3/4 hours and went out. When I came back and started it, it was not starting at all. This is the first time I have seen the problem of the phone not starting during the day.
Can this problem be solved by updating the bio ?
Right now the bio version is 2019. And now the 2024 update has come. It will be better to update it ?