[SOLVED] Every game crashes or ends with BSOD

Apr 12, 2020
Hi. Few months ago, I decided to build my ,,dream PC. But, since than, almost every time while playing games I get a BSOD or just a game crash. It doesn't depend on which game I am playing, it could be Minecraft, Fifa, PUBG, like anything.... Sometimes crash report displays, but sometimes game just crashes and that`s it, like nothing more happens. I even realized my Skype crashes sometimes, but more rare.
This are my PC specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
AMD Radeon RX 570 8GB
Aorus Elite B450 (I got my BIOS updated so it can handle 3rd Gen of Ryzen)
HyperX 8GB 3200Mhz (I tried to reduce it to 2933Mhz, but the problem continues even on the lower frequency)
240GB SSD
500GB HDD
Kolink 850W PSU

Some of the most usual BSOD error codes: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and some KARNEL error codes, I am not sure which

Solution
Have you run memtest86 to test for memory stability yet?
And do you have a link for that PSU? I've never heard of that brand and its a possible source of the issue if the power isn't clean.
Thanks for reply, but I fixed it. I ran memory test before and it was good. Also, PSU (https://kolink.eu/Home/psu-1/kl-series/kolink-kl-850m-psu---850w---80-plus-bronze---modular.html ) is not well known but it is fine as well. For anyone that has this problem, try to disable HD Audio Realtek driver, after disabling it my PC hasn`t crashed at all!
Apr 12, 2020
Have you run memtest86 to test for memory stability yet?
And do you have a link for that PSU? I've never heard of that brand and its a possible source of the issue if the power isn't clean.
Thanks for reply, but I fixed it. I ran memory test before and it was good. Also, PSU (https://kolink.eu/Home/psu-1/kl-series/kolink-kl-850m-psu---850w---80-plus-bronze---modular.html ) is not well known but it is fine as well. For anyone that has this problem, try to disable HD Audio Realtek driver, after disabling it my PC hasn`t crashed at all!

Solution