Question Experiencing multiple different weird GPU bugs/issues

Nov 29, 2021
I've been running a 5700xt for about a year and a half now, since Covid lockdown more or less, and have in the recent months experienced a number of different weird bugs and issues, that i assume are related to it.

Here's a summary of the issues I've run into:

1. GPU randomly not detected by system anymore. Always happens mid-game, in a number of different titles. Usual fix i do is right click it in device manager and "Uninstall device", followed by rebooting which automatically detects it again.
  2. Screen goes black for a few seconds, game is usually minimized or has "stopped working" when it comes back. Also weirdly changes the color settings or something on the screen. Color comes back by right-clicking desktop and clicking "display settings" which automatically swaps it back to normal. Game is fixed by ending task in task manager and re-opening.
  3. Straight up random reboots, zero warning. Reboots by itself, never just shuts down.

Those 3 are by far the most prevalent, and specifically number 1. with it not detecting seems to be happening more and more often.

GPU seating seems to be correct by all measures from the multiple times I've checked. Overheating doesn't seem to come close to dangerous levels, I've had HWinfo open and monitored during gaming.
Drivers i keep up to date as often as at possible, and basically as soon as i see a new one available.

The rest of my performance related specs are as follows:

Ryzen 5 3600
Prime X570-P Motherboard
16 GB TridenZ 3600 ram
Corsair modular 850W 80+ gold PSU

I'm seriously stumped on how to fix these issues at this point, and any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Nov 8, 2021
Having and have had the exact same issue for about a week now, my gpu is degrading and getting worse and worse. It can't handle the web anymore as it lags too much sometimes. I recommend u don't use it because mine used to be a lot better since this started happening..